Song Writing Workshop at Ca' Bianca Jazz Club
A seminar for musicians and aspiring composers.
Covered topics are:
- being a composer today
- aesthetic stereotypes and archetypes
- the coherent melodic choice
- in-depth development of the concept phrase
- analysis and division of the song in jazz, pop and rock
- lyrical concept vision of the song and its cardinal points
- beginning, development and end
The workshop will be in Italian. The participation does require special knowledge of music theory and culture but it is suggested for musicians and vocalists that wish to transcribe a project of original composition into music.
CLAUDIO SAVOLDI BELLAVITIS
Thursday 6 March 2008
4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Ca' Bianca Jazz Club
Via Lodovico il Moro, 117
Fees: 75 € including drink and entrance fee to the concert which follows at 10:00 p.m
For info and booking: +3355926265
Back to What's In & What's On